Information we collect
We collect, store and use the following forms of data on the Site:
- Information used for compiling statistics of people who visit the Site including your IP address, browser, country you are connecting from, referral sites, duration of visit, pages accessed and other similar forms of data (herein “Computer and Internet Connection Data”); this information is collected automatically as you access and use the Site
- Information used for the purpose of completing the contact form, including details such as your details which could be used to identify, contact and locate you (herein “personal data”)
- Information used for subscribing to our mailing list
- Information used for completing the sales purchase, which is collected and stored by PayPal (see below)
Other than Computer and Internet Connection Data, you do not need to provide any personal data to access and use many of the features of the Site. However, some features require you to provide personal data, and you volunteer this information at your own choice.
Use of your personal data
Your personal data may be used by the Organisation for all the purposes listed above, in addition to:
- Sending you non-marketing email concerning your use of various features of the Site and orders placed through the Site
- Sending you newsletters or other mailings, from which you will have the option to unsubscribe
- Improving your use of the Site by optimising the Site for your computer
- Dealing with and contacting you concerning any enquiries or complaints you have made in relation to any part of the Site
- Processing any orders that you have placed through the site
Under no circumstances will the Organisation provide any of your personal data to any third parties for any reason, other than where required by law. Anonymous Computer and Internet Connection Data may be visible to third parties, but this cannot be used to identify or contact you.
Security of your Data
Your data may be sent to and stored on servers in other countries, including the United States of America. However, your personal data will not be accessible to anyone from these countries outside of the Organisation, except where required by law.
Once stored, we will take reasonable technical steps to ensure your data is protected against online access by any other parties. However, as we do not physically own the servers where your data will be stored, whilst we are aware of the reasonable physical precautions in place to protect your data, we cannot guarantee that your personal data will be completely secure from physical access.
Where you have been given a username and password to access parts of the Site where your personal data may be stored (for example, in your profile), you must keep these safe and not divulge these to any other parties. In the instance that any other parties become aware of your password through your own actions, the Organisation cannot be held responsible for any resulting breach of your personal data.
Certain members of the Organisation will be allowed access to your personal data for the purpose of processing your registrations or other forms of administration. Only those members who require access to your data for these purposes will be provided with it. These members will be made aware of security precautions to protect your data.
You reserve the right to delete or modify your personal data using your username and password to access restricted parts of the site. You reserve the right to request that other personal data not immediately accessible to you be removed or altered by contacting the Organisation.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, and enables the Organisation to record your passwords, data, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.
This Site does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this Site are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Following is a list of cookies used on this site:
This is a simple token used by the website to identify your unique session on the website. Typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website (accessing secure areas, forms submissions etc)
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither the Organisation or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
Privacy related enquiries and complaints